St Elizabeth's HallHall for Events Hire in Hambrook, Bristol
About St Elizabeth’s Hall, Hambrook
St Elizabeth’s Hall is situated in the village of Hambrook, North Bristol. Hambrook is in close proximity to Frenchay, Winterbourne, Downend and Frampton Cotterell. It has close links to the M32, leading into the centre of Bristol within 10 minutes.
St Elizabeth’s Hall, is a lovely hall backing on to open fields whilst running parallel to Old Gloucester Road.
The Hall is run by a Charitable Trust, with the main intentions of keeping the hall available for the wider community to use.
We have many groups that use the hall on a regular basis such as WI, Dog Training, Ballet and Toddler Groups.
St Elizabeth’s Hall is available to hire for such events as family parties, meetings, classes, talks, charity events and much more. The Hall is for hire seven days a week with a capacity of 50 people. The hall provides the following features…
Tables, Chairs, Kitchen
All on One Level
Hire Details & Pricing
The Hall is available for regular group bookings, meetings and events.
Please contact the booking secretary to enquire about hiring costs.
Terms & Conditions of Hire
Please refer to the attached documents for a full list of our terms and conditions. By booking the hall you automatically agree to these terms and conditions; the main ones to note:
- The hall is left clean and tidy with all floors swept and tables and chairs cleaned and stacked away. Chairs must not be stacked more than five high.
- All rubbish must be removed from the site
- On leaving the hall all lights and electric sockets should be turned off, taps turned off and doors locked.
- If the kitchen is used, please clean the microwave as well as work surfaces and sink
- Care must be taken to ensure that the toilet does not become blocked.
- Report any damages
o If there are any damages on arrival, these should be reported to the booking secretary or other members of the hall committee straight away
Click here to download the Booking Form
Click here to download the Hirer’s Contact Details Form
Click here to download the Standard Conditions of Hire
Click here to download the Check List for All Users